featured offensive language.Following his start against the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday

#1 von elaine95 , 22.11.2018 04:24

Los Angeles Dodgers starting pitcher Clayton Kershaw couldn't point to one thing that caused his struggles against the Boston Red Sox in Game 1 of the World Series on Tuesday:USA TODAY Sports usatodaysports#Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw on what went wrong in Game 1 of the #WorldSeries. 0mynAH6T8F"I made some mistakes http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-chris-hatcher-jersey , but you know, like I said, my slider wasn't very good tonight, didn't have a lot of depth on it," Kershaw said. "Yeah Sean Manaea Jersey , I made some mistakes in the zone, too, that they made me pay for. Yeah, just all the way around, it wasn't a great night."The Dodgers ace allowed five runs on seven hits in four innings in the Red Sox's 8-4 win.Manager Dave Roberts agreed on the problems with the pitcher's stuff Tuesday."Slider didn't have depth http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-boog-powell-jersey , fastball command wasn't there," Roberts said of Kershaw, per Arash Madani of Sportsnet.The left-hander finished with three walks in limited action, his most in any game this postseason. He walked more than one batter in a start only six times this season, and he had more than two walks only three times.These types of postseason struggles aren't new for Kershaw Pat Neshek Jersey , as Bill Shaikin of the Los Angeles Times noted:Bill Shaikin BillShaikinClayton Kershaws career postseason ERA: 4.28.He has pitched 145 career postseason innings. That is not a small sample size.Considering he has a 2.39 career ERA in the regular season, this is a significant drop for the three-time Cy Young Award winner.In the 2018 postseason, Kershaw has now failed to escape the fifth inning in three of his five starts, although the other two were absolute gems.There is no denying Kershaw is as good as they come when he's at his best. However, his inconsistency in the postseason has hurt the Dodgers once again. New York Yankees pitcher Sonny Gray is the latest MLB player to have old tweets surface that featured offensive language.Following his start against the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authentic-lenny-dykstra-jersey , Gray appeared to delete at least one tweet from 2012 with racist wording, per NorthJersey.com (warning: contains sensitive language):THE Curmudgeon NYer BabyBiirdI guess somebody told Sonny Gray that some old racist tweets have been unearthed so naturally he deleted his twitter account...LOL #Yankees rrx5RL1hWQThis makes Gray the fourth current MLB player to have old tweets containing offensive language surface. Milwaukee Brewers reliever Josh Hader was ordered to attend sensitivity training and participate in diversity and inclusion initiatives after racist and homophobic tweets he posted surfaced during the 2018 All-Star Game.Washington Nationals shortstop Trea Turner issued an apology Tuesday when tweets from 2011-12 that contained racist and homophobic phrases came to light. Atlanta Braves pitcher Sean Newcomb wrote multiple tweets in high school containing similar language that emerged Sunday when he started against the Los Angeles Dodgers.Gray's Twitter profile shows he hasn't made any posts since January 2013. The tweet in question was posted in September 2012 when he was pitching in the Oakland Athletics' minor league system.

elaine95  
elaine95

Week 3 NFL power rankings The San Francisco 49ers improved to 1-1
Hanley Ramirez is working

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen