Canadas Mark Arendz battled through brutal race conditions to win the bronze medal in the mens 12. [url=http://www.hockeycanadie

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 10.03.2018 07:24

Canadas Mark Arendz battled through brutal race conditions to win the bronze medal in the mens 12. Jonathan Drouin Jersey .5-kilometre standing category at the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia on Tuesday. With rain pelting down and dense fog socked into the Laura Nordic Stadium, the 24-year-old took advantage of the weather he grew up with in Hartsville, Prince Edward Island to grab his second medal of the week. Arendz clocked a time of 30:31.0. "To get a medal is awesome and that was the goal," said Arendz. "There were mistakes out there both in shooting and on the course so it was not a perfect race, but anytime you are on the podium I have to be happy because this is strong field." In a race that puts a premium on shooting, the soft-spoken Canuck rattled off 19 of 20 shots in his four rounds on the range. The miss in this third bout of shooting sent Arendz to do one150-metre penalty loop. "The warm up was tough today, and it was hard to see the targets early (because of the fog)," said Arendz. "It was the same conditions for everyone. I wasnt perfect in shooting so I know there are still mistakes that need to be cleaned up." Arendz was in a dogfight for the gold with two of his closest rivals, Russias Azat Karachurin and Norways Nils-Erik Ulset. Karachurin also missed just one target en route to winning the gold medal with a time of 29:30.0 (0+0+0+1). Missing two shots in his final stop at the range, Ulset hamered his way around the course on the skinny skis to edge Arendz for the silver medal with a time of 30:24.6. "I felt a little tired today, and I just didnt have quite the snap that I had on the first day," added Arendz, who had a lightening quick final lap. "The conditions stayed hard so I was able to put down the power I had. Everything is there. I just need to put it all together. Earlier this week, Arendz became the first Canadian ever to win a silver medal in biathlon at the Paralympic Winter Games. Brian McKeever, guided by his brother, Arendzs coach Robin, were the only other Canadians to win a para-biathlon medal when they captured the bronze in 2006. The two-medal week now makes Arendz the most successful Canadian biathlete at the Paralympics. Recognizing the bright future ahead of him, four years ago the wide-eyed Canadian walked into his first Paralympic Stadium in 2010. His goal was take in the Paralympic experience. This time around things are different. "This time it is strictly business," said Arendz. "I have had four years of experience and feel that I am strong in all race distances. I want to be on the podium every time. It was not a perfect race today. I still havent been perfect shooting, and I dont want to leave Sochi until I do that." Earlier in the day, Ottawas Caroline Bisson suited up in the womens 10-kilometre standing race. Bisson finished in 11th spot with a time of 39:53.9 (2+0+1+0). Russias Alena Kaufman missed just one shot while posting the golden time at 29:57.1 (1+0+0+0). Jean Beliveau Jersey . I wondered how NHL coaches would feel about a playoff schedule that allowed them to open a best-of-seven series on the road, which many claim to favour, yet still gave them the precious home-ice edge for a seventh game. Mark Streit Jersey . No such luck. Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming. The Kansas star scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half, outplaying Parker down the stretch and helping the fifth-ranked Jayhawks knock off No. http://www.hockeycanadiensauthority.com/serge-savard-canadiens-jersey-c-27/ .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season.Ronda Rousey is not used to showing her soft side. The UFC womens bantamweight champion is 8-0 in her professional mixed martial arts career, all by way of her trademark submission: a vicious armbar. The Riverside County, Calif., native usually opens up when her opponent taps out, but another way to get Rousey to release is to mention the Olympics, where she won a bronze medal in womens judo at the 2008 Beijing Games. "Its one of the things that humanity got right," she said. "The whole world gets together, puts their wars and politics aside, and competes against each other just for sport. Its one of the best ideas we as humans ever had." Her definition of the Games is not much different than her career now. The UFC roster consists of fighters from over 20 countries, including four former Olympians. Rousey is gearing up for her title defence at UFC 170 on Feb. 22 against one of those former Olympians, 2004 wrestling silver medallist Sara McMann. As the Sochi Olympics in Russia approach the end of its first week, the timing of the two events is not lost on the champion. Tomas Plekanec Jersey. . "Its very intense and very life long and there are so many experiences that go into it that I still dont know how to feel about it," she said. "I get excited and I get nostalgic and I get idealistic … its just a lot of emotions that come up with every Olympics." Its been six years since her medal triumph, and although she has little time between defending her bantamweight title and focusing on a budding film career – shell appear in "The Expendables 3" and "Fast and the Furious 7" in 2014 and 2015, respectively – Rousey says she wouldnt pass up the opportunity to attend the Games as a spectator in the future. However, rich in competitive spirit, shes more likely to attend as a participant rather than to watch. "You never know, I might show up as a boxer one day." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.hockeyauthenticusaonline.us/Zach-Parise-Jersey/]Zach Parise Jersey[/url] .com)
Tokyo, Japan - Ana Ivanovic defeated Caroline Wozniacki to win the title at the Pan Pacific Open on Sunday. [url=http://www.uswn

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen